Transportation cost for orders delivered inside Germany:
- Hermes: 4,90 Euro including delivery to Islands in Germany
- GLS: 4,90 Euro No Isalands
- DHL: 6,90 Euro (packing stations allowed)
Transportation cost for orders delivered with GLS:
EU 1 : Belgium, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Austria
- GLS / DHL: 9,99 Euro No Islands( delivery time 2-4 working days)
EU 2 : Italia, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary
- GLS / DHL: 13,99 Euro No Islands( delivery time 2-4 working days)
EU 3 : Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Sweden, Slovakia
- GLS / DHL: 16,49 Euro No Islands( delivery time 2-4 working days)
EU 4 : Bulgaria, Finland, Ireland, Romania
- GLS / DHL: 19,99 Euro No Islands( delivery time 2-4 working days)
Transportation cost for orders delivered with Hermes:
EU1 :Belgio, Bulgaria, Italia, Irlanda, Croazia, Lussemburgo, Principato di Monaco, Olanda, Austria, Polonia, Romania, Slovacchia, Slovenia, Repubblica Ceca, Ungheria
EU 2 : Denmark, Finland, France, Portugal, Sweden, Spain
EU 4 :Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
EU 5 : Greece, Malta, Cyprus
1.When shipping to Denmark, Finland, Sweden maximum 20 kg, otherwise maximum 25 kg 2. The number of delivery attempts for international shipments varies by destination country. For more information, visit the shipping country overview page. In Denmark, Finland and Sweden, delivery takes place directly in the parcel shop. In France and Monaco, shipments of more than 5 kg are delivered directly to the parcel shop.
3. France, United Kingdom, Netherlands except overseas territories; Italy except Campione d 'Italia, Livigno, San Marino, Vatican City; Denmark except Faroe Islands, Greenland; Finland except Åland; Portugal except Azores, Madeira; Spain except Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla.
4. When shipping to France and the Netherlands, the longest side may be maximum 100 cm.
5. Any duties incurred as well as import and export duties will be collected by Hermes from the recipient. If the recipient does not pay them, this is considered a refusal of acceptance of the shipment
Form of Payment
For deliveries within Germany and the EU you have the following payment possibility.
Paypal payments are unfortunately no longer possible. Paypal assumes that orders paid with Paypal will also be sent to the address of the Paypal account.
Most customers, however, wish to ship their order to a different delivery address, as they are not home during the day. This causes regular disagreements in the order processing and also displeasure against the online shop operator. For this reason, we have decided to remove this form of payment and hope for your understanding.